SYNTAX is hiring!
Business Development Coordinator
SYNTAX is seeking an organized, energetic business development coordinator.
It’s a job that combines client relationship management, project requirement gathering, research, and writing proposals.
Ideal candidates will be detail-oriented, deadline-driven, have excellent writing and oral communication skills and can work well in a team environment as well as autonomously.
• Maintain records of all business development activities, and calendar.
• Coordinate with staff and clients to schedule, organize and attend project interviews.
• Create business development plans for the future.
• Conduct lead follow-up activities, establish and maintain long-term relationships with new and existing clients.
• Gather technical and functional requirements from clients, understand their needs and prepare technical and financial proposals.
• Generate new sales leads through strategic phone call, email and follow-up methods.
• Execute client communication activities (e.g., phone, e-mail, letters) and develop appropriate support documentation under company guidelines to properly communicate company strengths and benefits to clients.
• 2-5 years of relevant experience.
• Detail-oriented, highly organized and flexible.
• Very strong English writing skills, excellent communication skills and proofreading abilities.
• Strong phone presence and excellent oral communication skills.
• Strong negotiation skills and ability to lead discussion with clients and senior leadership.
• General understanding of design, marketing or media related projects.
Design management is as important as design itself. Client management is more than paper pushing. Keeping us on time and on budget is as important to our success as our design and technical skills.
We’re looking for people who are passionate about design and communication as tools to change the world. If you’re happy about how the world functions today, you’d better not apply!
We want to fill several senior and junior project coordination posts at SYNTAX. It’s a job that combines client management, creative consulting, research, proposal writing and problem solving.
It all happens in a respectful, creative and multicultural work environment, working with startups, corporate clients and cultural organizations.
If you think this kind of challenge is for you, we’d love to hear from you.
email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org